Photobucket

Friday, April 3, 2015

Nature All Around

There is so much you can learn about daily if you take the time to actually go outside and partake of the Lord's creations!

School today consisted of observing the clouds when we went for a walk.  We are in awe constantly at the beauty of the clouds and quite often find myself pointing out animal shapes in the clouds. Other times we marvel at the different brushstrokes of God's paint brush.

Tonight we had a treat though, as we encountered a Barred Owl. Now that was neat! Not a great pic but you can see the owl still. My daughter was so excited to see it! 

The world around you is a huge classroom! And our kids have a huge advantage compared to what I learned in school! They have the Internet! They can see something and Google it, etc.
I am thankful that keeping my kids at home instead of public school was choice we made for our family. 


No comments:

Post a Comment