Photobucket

Saturday, March 7, 2015

American Dream

What is the American Dream?  That is a S.E.R.I.O.U.S. question.  Stop and think about what it means to you.  Are you living it now?  Do you wish you were living the American Dream?  

American Dream: N; 1) the ideals of freedom, equality, and opportunity, traditionally held to be available to every American.   2) a life of personal happiness and material comfort as traditionally sought by individuals in the U.S.

Now, are YOU living the American Dream?   Do YOU want to live the American Dream?  Do you sit at your job every day, and ask yourself  "Why am I here?"  You know you do! You know there's more to life that sitting behind a desk every day for 8 plus horus a day.  You know there's more to life than working 13 hours a day building SOMEONE ELSES DREAM!!!

What about those who have several part time jobs?  They work at one job, and turn around and head to the next job.  They work countless hours to help their families to be able to pay utilities, put food on the table, get school clothes for their kids.  And then there are those who work more than one job, so that their spouse can stay at home with their kids, rather than putting the kids in day care.

Then, then there's those who love their job (like me) but they simply want to be able to give more and help more people.  I love and am so incredibly thankful for my job.  I am super duper blessed.  I actually look foward to getting up daily and going to work.  

What if I told you that there IS a way to live the Americn Dream?  What if I told you there IS a way to get out of the mundane, stressful, craziness of Corporate America?  What if I told you that you CAN make a living for yourself without constantly robbing Peter to pay Paul?

My friend Andi Duli has an AMAZING story!!  I've known Andi for 2 years and I am blessed to know him.    Andi is from Albania, and came to America to live the American Dream.  I can't tell his story because you need to hear it from him.


Andi's Story
Network Marketing Success Stories: The Immigrant Pizza Delivery Driver

Zurvita Opportunity

Contact


No comments:

Post a Comment